Rod specializes in innovation, design, and strategy through his consulting work and as a professor at University of the Pacific. He helps leaders get results through using innovation and creativity processes, strategy development and strategic planning, group facilitation and action planning, and program and initiative development. More...
Posts by Rod Githens:
- Expanding Apprenticeships in the U.S.
- Four Lessons from The Toughest Leadership Job(s)
- Eight Areas to Rethink in U.S. Higher Education
- Google’s Re-imagining of the Workplace
- Employee-Initiated Organization Development
- How to Approach Diversity-related Change?
- Four Principles in Educating For Diversity-Related Change
- Coworking…Telecommuting 2.0?
- Does Lack of Professional Experience Discourage Participation in Online Learning Settings?
- What the Research Says on LGBT Workplace Issues