Rod specializes in innovation, design, and strategy through his consulting work and as a professor at University of the Pacific. He helps leaders get results through using innovation and creativity processes, strategy development and strategic planning, group facilitation and action planning, and program and initiative development. More...
Posts by Rod Githens:
- Needs Assessment as a Learning Tool: Three Findings
- Organizational Change in Franchises through Advisory Boards
- Online Learning & Centralization of Commuity College Systems
- Professors’ Impact on the Real World
- Expanding Apprenticeships in the U.S.
- Four Lessons from The Toughest Leadership Job(s)
- Eight Areas to Rethink in U.S. Higher Education
- Google’s Re-imagining of the Workplace
- Employee-Initiated Organization Development
- How to Approach Diversity-related Change?