Rod specializes in innovation, design, and strategy through his consulting work and as a professor at University of the Pacific. He helps leaders get results through using innovation and creativity processes, strategy development and strategic planning, group facilitation and action planning, and program and initiative development. More...
Posts by Rod Githens:
- Four Principles in Educating For Diversity-Related Change
- Coworking…Telecommuting 2.0?
- Does Lack of Professional Experience Discourage Participation in Online Learning Settings?
- What the Research Says on LGBT Workplace Issues
- Three Key Findings About Online Occupational Education in Community Colleges
- Five Barriers to Knowledge Sharing in Franchising Organizations
- Mindfullness as Leadership Development Approach: Four Key Principles
- Does the US Government Need to Encourage Manufacturing?
- Online Contract Training in Community Colleges
- Workplace Incivility and Diversity